Veteran Vocational Rehabilitation

Veteran Vocational Rehabilitation

Veterans & Vocational Rehabilitation


Call Cher at 714-884-3325


Michelle at 951-252-7676

Use Your Veteran Benefits at The Ding King Training Institute.

Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation
First of all, as a PDR School Licensed to Operate and approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs for Veteran Vocational Rehabilitation, The Ding King Training Institute can help you get properly trained and equipped to learn Total Reconditioning while becoming a One-Stop-Shop provider for complete auto appearance repair. The Ding King Hail Squad is a rapidly growing hail repair business looking for a few good men and women to join our squad.

Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Benefits
Also, for transitioning Service members and Veterans with service-connected disabilities, finding and keeping employment can be a challenge. Through VA’s Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) program, you may benefit from one-on-one support, counseling, and training to boost your skills and build your career. In addition , dependents may also qualify for vocational counseling services if they meet eligibility requirements.

Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling
One-on-one counseling is a key benefit for Veterans and Service members provided by VA’s employment services program. If you are also eligible, you will be assigned an advocate who coordinates all services—education, employment, medical care, and more—to keep you on track to meeting your employment and training goals, every step of the way. Plus, Ding King has a full-time staff to further assist Veteran Vocational Rehabilitation clients should you require more personal attention.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

Learn More About The Ding King

Please complete the form below and one of our DKTI VA Reps will contact you shortly.

Post 9/11 GI Bill

Active Duty Service Members:

  • First, should expect to receive an honorable discharge on separation from active duty.
  • Apply for Veteran Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment services.
  • Obtain a memorandum rating or proposed Integrated Disability Evaluation System (IDES) rating of 20 percent or more from VA.
  • Lastly, have an established employment handicap resulting from a service-connected disability or qualify under the National Defense Authorization Act.
A purple and orange logo with a star in the middle.
The king rains best repair training institute.

Saluting a Ding King Hero!
Tony has served our country proudly and selflessly sacrificed to help make this the greatest country in the world! A Veteran of the US Air Force for 20 years, Tony is respected in the community and a proud owner of an already successful Tint Shop in Rapid City, South Dakota. Tony contacted Ding King to help him maximize his businesses potential to create more revenue and increase his company’s profits. The Ding King is proud to have provided a partial scholarship and housing for Tony and Stephanie for PDR Training. We know that they will be very successful with their shop! Moreover, Team Ding King wishes them well in their pursuit of the American Dream!


  • Have an honorable or other than dishonorable discharge.
  • Obtain a VA service-connected disability rating or memo rating of 10 percent or more (for Veterans rated 10 percent, a serious employment handicap is also needed to establish entitlement).
  • Apply for Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment services.
  • Have an established employment handicap resulting from a service-connected disability.
Remember, The Ding King has a Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation department that will be glad to assist you should you require any assistance. Thank you for serving our country and we look forward to hearing from you!